MULTI FAMILY HVAC SERVICES – INDIANAPOLIS
Outfitting an apartment building or multi-family home with a new heating or cooling system is no small task. That’s why Cair Heating & Cooling in Indianapolis offers professional HVAC services for even large-scale projects. Keep your residents comfortable year-round with a reliable HVAC system.
Multi Family HVAC Systems in Indianapolis
Need to find the right HVAC system for your duplex, apartment building, or condo building? Doing so is not an easy process. In fact, the construction of a multi family HVAC system requires many decisions along the way.
The good news is that Cair Heating & Cooling takes the guesswork out of finding the right air conditioning and heating system for your building. We answer any question you may have about how many units you’ll need, how much it will cost, and more.
At Cair Heating & Cooling, we care about your comfort – and the comfort of your residents. Call us to get the right system for your building.
Cair Heating & Cooling
Contact Cair Heating & Cooling today!
Choose the Best HVAC System for Your Multi Family Building
Developers and building owners face tough decisions when it comes to outfitting a multi-family building with a new or updated HVAC system. Not only is there the short-term cost of HVAC installation involved, but there are long-term implications to consider – such as energy efficiency and required maintenance.
At Cair Heating & Cooling, we are here to make these decisions easier. We will help you choose the most cost effective and long-lasting options suited to your needs. You’ll have a variety of options to choose from – all from high-quality brands.
Centralized HVAC systems consist of a single unit located in the building’s basement or attic.
These systems are typically more energy efficient than decentralized systems, but more expensive to install.
- The four-pipe vertical stacked fan coil system carries the highest initial cost but generally provides the highest degree of comfort.
- The two-pipe vertical fan coil system is similar to the four-pipe system described above, except there are only two pipes to deliver either hot or chilled water. Because hot and chilled water share the same piping and pumps, cooling and heating cannot be provided simultaneously.
- The water source heat pump system is one of the most popular centralized systems for mid to high-rise residential HVAC because it offers some flexibility for simultaneous heating and cooling, but is a lower initial cost alternative to the four-pipe system.
Decentralized HVAC systems consist of separate units designated for each family/unit. While these systems lack the energy efficiency of centralized systems, installation and maintenance are more affordable.
- The fan coil unit with integral pump system is one of the most economical decentralized HVAC systems. The fan coil unit uses an integral pump to circulate heated water from the domestic hot water heater through the fan coil, thereby utilizing that domestic hot water heater to provide both hot water and heat for the unit.
- The gas fired furnace with a coil and remote condenser option is very similar to the system described above, except instead of getting heat from the hot water heater, it uses a gas fired furnace within the fan coil to heat the air, which is then distributed through-out the unit.
- The Magic Pak is fully self-contained: all the cooling and heating equipment, including the compressor, comes complete in one unit. It requires mounting on an outside wall with an exterior louver for air supply.
Call Cair Heating & Cooling
to find out how you can save money on your utility bills!
Multi Family HVAC Contractors in Indianapolis
Cair Heating & Cooling provides commercial and residential HVAC services in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We offer installation, maintenance, repair, consultations, and much more. Need a multi-family HVAC contractor near you? We’ve got you covered!
A Cair Heating & Cooling technician will assess your space (or future project) to determine the right layout for your building. Then, they will provide an accurate quote for materials and labor before we start the project. No hidden costs, guaranteed!
Call Cair to maximize comfort and savings in your multi-family dwelling!
Multi Family HVAC Contractors Near You
Looking for multi family HVAC construction services in your area?
Cair Heating & Cooling is available for residential multi family HVAC installation projects in:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Your designated technician will be able to assess your space (or future project) to determine the right layout for your building. Then, we will provide an accurate, no-obligation quote for materials and labor before we start the project. No hidden costs, guaranteed!
Call Cair to maximize comfort and savings in your home!
Call Us to get a Free Quote!